Why become a member? ×

Peavey/Eminence 2x10, 1x15, and 2x350w amp

Maine

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Pete Turton' post='1086334' date='Jan 12 2011, 03:36 AM']Hi........So this 15" cab is still hanging around? Where abouts in North Hants are you?[/quote]

Yep - a couple of miles south of Northampton, Northamptonshire :-)

[quote name='Maine' post='1086418' date='Jan 12 2011, 09:23 AM']Yep - a couple of miles south of Northampton, Northamptonshire :-)[/quote]
Ah - Shoot! Thats a Bridge (or two) Too Far, I think. Around 300 miles round trip. I read it as North Hants. DOH!!
Wonder how much a courier would cost?

[quote name='Pete Turton' post='1088855' date='Jan 14 2011, 03:11 AM']Do you know how much it would be to courier the 15" cab?[/quote]

According to the weight, between £40 and £50 via Parcelforce. BUT, I know my post office doesn't accept items that big, so I wouldn't be able to send it from here. The only hope would be for you to arrange it and get it collected.

[quote name='Maine' post='1088978' date='Jan 14 2011, 09:41 AM']According to the weight, between £40 and £50 via Parcelforce. BUT, I know my post office doesn't accept items that big, so I wouldn't be able to send it from here. The only hope would be for you to arrange it and get it collected.[/quote]
I have got the dimentions off previous Q/A, but could you give me an idea of the weight? Will get intouch with local courier>

[quote name='Pete Turton' post='1089364' date='Jan 14 2011, 02:17 PM']I have got the dimentions off previous Q/A, but could you give me an idea of the weight? Will get intouch with local courier>[/quote]

It's about 38 Kg. Hard to weigh something like that on bathroom scales :-)