Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II

guyl

[u][b]Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II[/b][/u]

I may seriously regret selling this, but gas is getting the better of me and some goodies need to go!

This amp has been brilliant for me. Feels like limitless headroom - I've never needed to push it at all. Good EQ and usable contours make it very easy to find the "right" sound. Very punchy and musical.

It has spent most of it's life in a rack, but there are a just few very minor cosmetic marks. Rack ears and chrome handles are included.

Only one maintenance issue - had the main volume pot changed approx 2 years ago when I first got it. It was done professionally but if you look closely the new pot sticks out a touch further than the original. Not very obvious and doesn't affect performance.

The spec:

•POWER <1% THD: Main Amp-700W@4ohm, 460W@8ohm, 1kHz -- Horn Amp-50W@8ohm, 5kHz
•COOLING: Continuously Variable Speed Fan
•INPUT SECTION: Ultra low noise S/N>90dB, Clip LED, -14dB Pad, Volume, Mute Switch and Mute LED
•VOICING FILTERS: 5/4 String Voicing, Adjustable Contour and Presence
•EQUALIZER: Bass Specific Series Four Band Active
•OUTPUT: Boost, Tweeter Level with Hi-Cut Switch and Woofer Level with Hi-Cut Switch
•DIRECT OUT: XLR, Ground Lift, Pre/Post Switch and Level Control
•PATCHING: Send, Return and Tuner Out
•SPEAKER OUTPUT: Two 1/4" and Two Horn Bi-Amp compatible Speakon Connectors
•WEIGHT: 22 lbs
•DIMENSIONS: 19"W x 3.5"H x 8"D

Included is a Gator gig back. It's a little bit big - but gives reasonable protection if you're not rack mounting.

Price £300. Would obviously prefer buyer to collect from Stockport, but will post for cost if required or could meet partway if practical.

[attachment=53718:IMG_7840.JPG][attachment=53719:IMG_7842.JPG][attachment=53720:IMG_7843.JPG]
[attachment=53721:IMG_7850.JPG][attachment=53722:IMG_7852.JPG]

Edited by guyl