bassmeg

Feedback for Basslondon

Sold a dodgy Fender to this gentleman recently, he turned up on time and paid for it with a wad of cash, just how it should be done!

Just did a trade with Craig with my Tobias Toby pro 6 for Craig's Prose P-bass. Top chap, very fast delivery and excellent communication. A credit to Basschat.

Cheers, Chris

Sold my Jaydee supernatural to Craig and he trusted me with his cash while he went away on business so I waited a week to send the guitar (his choice) Top dude and thouroughly good chap!

Just bought a CIJ Precision from Craig. Easy straightforward comms, and when I collected found Craig to be a very nice guy, and we had a chat about all things bass/amp/guitar. Deal in confidence.

I bought an Ibanez Ergodyne from Craig, and it was badly damaged in transit.
He refunded me within 12 hours of being notified of the problem.
You really can't ask for more than that. Good man.

Bought Craig's CV Precision. great instrument, easy deal.

Would have liked to have stayed and chatted more, but was in a rush.

Cheers mate, enjoy the new NM P bass

Craig bought a Warwick from me and it was smooth transaction from the word go. Very clear communication, good logistics arrangements, and prompt payment. A+ BCer!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've just bought a Stingray SR5 off Craig who I found to be a top bloke. Had a good chat about basses and lots of other stuff when I collected the bass.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Good communications and very pleased with the transaction.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'd definitely recommend him whether you're buying, selling or trading! [/font][/color]

Just bought a Pedulla from Craig. Everything went well, swift communication and shipping, and good packing. Would recommend!

Recently sold my Enfield Lionheart to BassLondon. Was my first time selling on this site so was abit nervous but he made it really easy and was a lovely chap to deal with.

10/10

would happily deal with Craig  again :).

Cheers for the Thunder, Craig - a quick gig-bag shuffle at Waterloo and now I've filled a gap in my collection!

Done 2 deals with Craig recently and it’s been a pleasure.

This time Craig delivered a bass to me on a bank holiday at his expense and time. 

Least I could do was feed the fella 😄

Bought a Fernandes 5 string, very well packed et fast shipping. Bass in great condition as expected, thanks very much Craig !

Bought a Tecamp Puma 112 combo from Craig. Really a great guy to meet and chat bass amps with. He was great on delivering the amp to me on way out of Kings Lynn at the train station and would happily buy from him again!