Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger Fusion 550 + 410RBH

James901

Hey

I've decided to sell my beloved GK rig - Fusion 550 head + 410RBH cab. I've had both from new, bought through GAK and the Bass Merchant. Both are in great condition bar a few scrapes on the cab from general ware and tear. The head is also missing a control knob on the contour control. A replacement can be sourced from GK.

I have replaced the castors on the cab as the GK ones weren't too strong. The head has also been completely revalved with 3 x 12ax7 Tungsol tubes. The amp itself sounds amazing and has been commented on countless times at gigs.

I'm having to sell in order to downsize to something easier to transport to gigs. I'm looking for £550 ono for the head and £450 ono for the cab.

Here's some pics...

[attachment=59340:GK1.jpg]
[attachment=59341:Gk2.jpg]
[attachment=59343:GK3.jpg]
[attachment=59344:GK4.jpg]
[attachment=59345:GK5.jpg]
[attachment=59347:GK6.jpg]
[attachment=59348:GK7.jpg]
[attachment=59349:GK8.jpg]
[attachment=59350:GK9.jpg]
[attachment=59351:GK10.jpg]
[attachment=59352:GK11.jpg]
[attachment=59353:GK12.jpg]
[attachment=59354:GK13.jpg]

I also have for sale:

Sansamp Bass Driver DI - £110 (SOLD)
Marshall Guv'nor II - £25

(Both hardly used, still in box)

I'm based in Gateshead.

Cheers for looking :)

Edited by jimi_1985

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi would you be interested in a swap for a brand new carvin bx500 bass head... its super light weight (5.5lb) and i only have it a week... its just not for me want to go back to the gk stuff... do a straight swap as the gk is a bit older and missing a knob and the carvin is just a week old... Excellent head with serious power and tone possibilites...
Thanks,
Gerard.

Hi would you be interested in a swap for a brand new carvin bx500 bass head... its super light weight (5.5lb) and i only have it a week... its just not for me want to go back to the gk stuff... do a straight swap as the gk is a bit older and missing a knob and the carvin is just a week old... Excellent head with serious power and tone possibilites...
Thanks,
Gerard.

Hi dude

Sorry to be a pain. The casters you use, did they fit in the GK mounting hole?

Many thanks

[quote name='jimi_1985' post='966173' date='Sep 23 2010, 10:01 PM']I'm not looking to part exchange unfortunately as i'd like to shop around for a bit before making a decision on my next amp. Thanks for the offer though :)

The cab is now priced at £450 ono.

Cheers![/quote]