Why become a member? ×

Elle Goulding

Linus27

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='1053446' date='Dec 9 2010, 10:17 PM']Ellie is going to be/has writing songs for Cheryl Cole according to the internet bumpf. There's my connection with Ellie to X Factor.

Have to say, went to Ellie's concert in Brum and thoroughly enjoyed it :)[/quote]

I was also. Sat next to the blubbing mother. Pft. Cool gig mind

[quote name='agoulding' post='1067269' date='Dec 22 2010, 10:02 PM']I was also. Sat next to the blubbing mother. Pft. Cool gig mind[/quote]

I was at the perching at the bar at the back with Matt - bass player for Sunday Girl. If anybody saw us, he's the good looking one, I'm the ugly one!

There was a young girl who had obviously had a "pass out" from the parents and had taken advantage of the bar. She was in a bad way. The audience for Ellie was a lot, lot younger than I thought it would be. Lots of teenie boppers around.

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='1067597' date='Dec 23 2010, 11:07 AM']I was at the perching at the bar at the back with Matt - bass player for Sunday Girl. If anybody saw us, he's the good looking one, I'm the ugly one!

There was a young girl who had obviously had a "pass out" from the parents and had taken advantage of the bar. She was in a bad way. The audience for Ellie was a lot, lot younger than I thought it would be. Lots of teenie boppers around.[/quote]

ha nice.

It could have been one of my other sisters! ha, probobally not. we were all sober. That was until greg james passed me a bottle of glenlivet backstage...

[quote name='steve-soar' post='1070676' date='Dec 28 2010, 12:11 AM']She has Nike adverts on her web site. Nike don't look after their employees very well.
[url="http://www.globalexchange.org/campaigns/sweatshops/nike/"]http://www.globalexchange.org/campaigns/sweatshops/nike/[/url][/quote]
Hardly Ellie's fault though is it? That's like saying you think ill of turkeys because of Bernard Matthews

[quote name='silddx' post='1070709' date='Dec 28 2010, 01:37 AM']Hardly Ellie's fault though is it? That's like saying you think ill of turkeys because of Bernard Matthews[/quote]With her projected earings, she could try to make a difference in the sponsorships she picks.

Edited by steve-soar