Why become a member? ×

DR Bass Cabs now in the UK!

RIM Basses

Hi All,

Ive just asked Ped about posting the good news that Im now the European Sole Dealer for DR Bass Cabs, I have a shipment coming in early January which will be the following 7 cabinets,

3, 1260 Cabs ( 12/6.5 Mid & Horn) 500w
1, 1580 Cab ( 15/8 Mid & Horn) 600w
2, 2460 Cabs (2x12/6.5 & Horn) 1000w
1, 2x12 Cab 1000w
1, 112 LF Cab 500w

The First shipment will be at a Introduction price and everyone will save on these great cabs, so get in touch if you want more info and check out the Dr Bass website for all the specs, Marc at Dr Bass had a great weekend at Bass Player Live and it looks like he is going to do well next year.

www.drbasscabs.com

Cheers,

Robbie.

[quote name='RIM Basses' post='97287' date='Dec 1 2007, 05:14 PM']Hi All,

Ive just asked Ped about posting the good news that Im now the European Sole Dealer for DR Bass Cabs, I have a shipment coming in early January which will be the following 7 cabinets,

3, 1260 Cabs ( 12/6.5 Mid & Horn) 500w
1, 1580 Cab ( 15/8 Mid & Horn) 600w
2, 2460 Cabs (2x12/6.5 & Horn) 1000w
1, 2x12 Cab 1000w
1, 112 LF Cab 500w

The First shipment will be at a Introduction price and everyone will save on these great cabs, so get in touch if you want more info and check out the Dr Bass website for all the specs, Marc at Dr Bass had a great weekend at Bass Player Live and it looks like he is going to do well next year.

www.drbasscabs.com

Cheers,

Robbie.[/quote]

Hi Robbie
What is the impedance and price of the 1260's ?

Also Guys I forgot to mention all the cabs will be with Neo Drivers unless custom ordered, this brings the weight down on shipping etc and give you a lighter cab with the great Beyma Speakers!

1260 cab

310 cab

212 cab

2460 cab

1580 cab

Custom cabs also available.

Cheers,

Robbie.

Edited by RIM Basses

Hi Guys,

Glad to see we have some guys interested in the Cabs, They are real nice and Im hoping to replace my Accugroove El Whappo Jr with a 2460 Cabs next year. The first shipment will be in January, amp wise well I would suggest the Thunderfunk amps as they sound great too, so get in touch if you want to try out the cabs when they arrive.

Cheers,

Robbie.

Hi All,

Ok so the Introduction offer is simple, basicly Im going to offer this first shipment of cabinets slightly cheaper which will save everyone money and help me order in the next shipment etc.

So we have

3, 1260's @ 8 Ohms £ 360 each plus Postage
2, 2460's @ 4/8 Ohms £ 450
1, 112LF @ 8 Ohms £ 300
1, 1580 @ 8 Ohms £ 425
1, 2x12 @ 4 Ohms £ 425

The next shipment may have a slight increase in prices due to shipping increases,tax and duties. So come january they will be on there way and im hoping some of you guys will be interested intrying them out with your heads!

Cheers,

Robbie.

Edited by RIM Basses

I heard jamie's (BassJam) Dr Bass cabs at a bass bash ages ago. Good noises from small boxes! - The 2460's look like a wonderful cab.. especially at 30Kg. Two of them would make a very nice portable stereo rig. I really can't sell my Epifani UL-610 though lol lol

At some point I will pop down to see ya Robbie, As I would love to hear the 2460's.

HI guys...as the only Dr.Bass user on here as far as i know, i guess i should put in a word!!!

I've been gigging and using my pair of cabs (an RX210, and RX1260...) for about 18 months now, and i can't say anything other than that they're wicked. Both are trully compact and even though they aren't Neo drivers, they still kick ass in terms of lightness.

The pair together give some huge low end, and wicked clarity. I use a Thundefunk TF550 with them...so i guess Robbie and i have pretty similar tastes with gear, but anyway...combined, they sound awesome!!!

If anyone has any questions, or wants to try them out, give me a shout.

J

Cheers for the plug on the cabs Jaime bud, To everybody else Jaime came down to see me last year about a custom bass and brought his TF550/DR Bass rig and when he plugged Marty's 6 fretless marseer into the rig I was blown away. Two months later I had my own TF550, so now Im hoping the 2460's will be a great cab and I might sell my Accugroove El Whappo Jr, Marc at Dr Bass Cabs reckons his 2460 smokes the El Whappo Jr. Im sure I will A/b the two for a review!

Dood bud you are most welcome down to my home anytime, cya in the new year!

Cheers,

Robbie.

Edited by RIM Basses