Why become a member? ×

Help Wanted to get bass from Canterbury to N Wales. . . ish

pbass67

[quote name='redstriper' post='900127' date='Jul 20 2010, 03:05 PM']We'll be driving back from London next in early August (probably the 1st) - if you haven't sorted anything by then, let me know.

BTW Paul, have you got any contact details for Bandit or radio cymru?
I'm in a new welsh band looking for gigs and airplay - PM me if you can help.

Steve.[/quote]

I'll be in London before then I can take it up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Beedster' post='922476' date='Aug 12 2010, 11:08 AM']Courtesy of Messrs. Punkdude & Git (who really should set up a firm of solicitors), this is now on its way to Paul. A big hand to those guys :)[/quote]

You may have noticed from the above that, in keeping with his wish to help out fellow BCers, Old Git was going to be the go-between on this deal, and had kindly offered to meet up with Wayne in Cardiff a few weeks back to do so. Sadly that didn't happen. However, and with many thanks to Messrs Punkdude and Foxen, this bass is now at its rightful home in North Wales.

As I suspect Wayne didn't play it at all, and I doubt it's up Mr Foxen's street, there's a fair chance that, given it was also delivered to me by Dave (Essential Tension) unplayed, this bass might set the record for having been unplayed by the highest number of consecutive BCers (4) whilst in their possession?

Many thanks guys, you're help was really appreciated. Paul, hope you're liking it mate.

C

[quote name='Beedster' post='943087' date='Sep 2 2010, 10:18 AM']You may have noticed from the above that, in keeping with his wish to help out fellow BCers, Old Git was going to be the go-between on this deal, and had kindly offered to meet up with Wayne in Cardiff a few weeks back to do so. Sadly that didn't happen. However, and with many thanks to Messrs Punkdude and Foxen, this bass is now at its rightful home in North Wales.

As I suspect Wayne didn't play it at all, and I doubt it's up Mr Foxen's street, there's a fair chance that, given it was also delivered to me by Dave (Essential Tension) unplayed, this bass might set the record for having been unplayed by the highest number of consecutive BCers (4) whilst in their possession?

Many thanks guys, you're help was really appreciated. Paul, hope you're liking it mate.

C[/quote]

I was quite gutted I didn't get to see Si again.

I did give it a little twiddle when I got home, sorry to be a combo breaker, hated tough if that helps?