Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Lozz196

bumnote

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lozz bought a Hipshot DeTuner from me which I'd bought for a project which didn't happen. Glad that it ended up somewhere where it's going to get used.

I lent him a Squier PJ at the same time - I feel jazzes are limited - Lozz feels the same about Precisions so the progression into PJs seemed logical to me - gives him the opportunity to test the water before diving in.

Usual setting the world to rights and chatting about the forum. We even discussed putting on another local Bash once the restrictions are relaxed....

I don't need to tell you what an asset he is to this forum - we'll inevitably do business again at some point....you could too.

• 3 weeks later...

Lozz bought my Fender P bass and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Lovely to chat about favourite bands and stuff like that. Top bloke - would recommend to others whether buying or selling 

Thanks for your purchase

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a bass off of Lozz196 in the most excellent transaction. He was a true gentleman. The transaction was super smooth, and, to improve on that, it turned out to be mutually beneficial as I happened to have a case that Lozz needed. Excellent bloke, highly recommended!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lozz bought a bass from me today. He drove to London to pick it up and we ended up having a very nice chat over a cup of coffee while getting the transaction sorted. Great guy to deal with, recommended!