Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Lozz196

bumnote

• 3 weeks later...

Lozz has ordered 3 P-bass wiring looms from me lately, he's a real pleasure to deal with and we all know how much Lozz loves his P's B|

From enquiry through, spot on communications, instant payment - everything you'd expect from a top bloke.

Cheerz, John

• 2 weeks later...

Recently bought a set of Hipshot HB7 replacement tuners from Lozz and took delivery of them over the weekend...

Goods exactly as described, very robust packaging, very fair price, great comms, fast shipping and hassle-free throughout!

Thanks again Lozz, you're a credit to the BC community ^_^

Regards,

Etienne

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/06/2018 at 08:45, Srwu said:

Bought a Korg tuning pedal from Lozz. Exactly as described, posted and arrived quickly, great communication.

Buy with complete confidence.

Thanks Lozz.

So did I!!

Perfectly packaged and delivered very quickly. Thanks for a great deal, brilliantly conducted.

Steve

Just bought a Mexican P from Lozz. Very smooth transaction, excellent communication and bass in fabulous condition. I'd happily recommend a shady deal in the motorway services with him. He was kind enough to meet up halfway. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Just bought a rather lovely cab from Lozz. 

Arranged a convenient meet up and had a good old natter.  Great communication throughout and cab exactly as described. Can’t wait to give it a whirl next weekend.

Top Basschatter 👍

All the best and I hope the gig went well

• 1 month later...

Bought a lovely MIM Fender P bass from Lozz. Bass exactly as described, prompt and helpful comms throughout and as smooth a transaction as one could possibly wish for. Best of all, as I was down south for the day I got to meet Lozz in person and do a F2F handover, which was a real treat - a nicer guy you will never meet. Looking forward to catching your next West Mids show, Lozz! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...