Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Lozz196

bumnote

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Completed a bass swap with Lozz last week, he took my lovely but unwanted Jazz in exchange for a Precision of the same colour. I played the bass at a rehearsal less than two hours later and gigged it at the weekend. Lovely bass, top bloke, bloody good trade.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meet up with Lozz today, at the same services we used to swap my Jazz for his Precision two months ago, this time I bought my Jazz back! Thank you for being such a good custodian of my bass, and for letting me have it back without laughing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lozz has just walked out of my flat with a brand new bass. Really easy communication, he drove quite a long way to pick up the bass. Deal with confidence - solid, punctual and reliable. Thank you Lozz, enjoy the CD :-)

[quote name='PawelG' timestamp='1491246830' post='3271577']
Lozz has just walked out of my flat with a brand new bass. Really easy communication, he drove quite a long way to pick up the bass. Deal with confidence - solid, punctual and reliable. Thank you Lozz, enjoy the CD :-)
[/quote]
Thanks Pawel, listened to it on the way back, awesome.

[quote name='Oopsdabassist' timestamp='1491248884' post='3271611']
Lemme guess...black on Maple P? Or has the great man expanded his jazz collection a tad?
[/quote]

Strangely enough Russ it`s a white/black/maple Matt Freeman Precision this time :)

• 2 weeks later...