Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Lozz196

bumnote

• 3 weeks later...

Bit late as haven't been on much of late but bought 'another' p bass from Lozz, he beat me to it and said he'd give me first dibs on it should he sell it on and true to his word he did just that. Another meet at a motorway and the deed was done! Top bloke as always, trade with utmost confidence. Cheers Lozz

I knew I wanted to swop my metal fronted BF S12T for something more retro looking when Lozz posted that he wanted one. A few PMs later and we met to do the deal this morning.

A textbook transaction from a top BC'er.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lozz196 - just bought a gig bag off him for my Reidmar, which he was kind enough to offer when he spotted my thread asking what others had used with them. Top man - bag was sent quickly and was just as he described - in excellent condition. You can deal with him with absolute confidence. Mark

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a MIM precision off of Lozz and his previous feedback says it all - top bloke who's a pleasure to chat to and makes a good cuppa =)

He even fixed an issue with the bass while I was there because he wouldn't let it go without it being in top condition and drove me to the cash point!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...