Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Lozz196

bumnote

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a Marshall guitar combo from Lozz today in time-honoured Basschat style...
...a dodgy cash transaction at a motorway service station. :ph34r:

[size=4]A smooth deal as usual and Lozz went out of his way to deliver. Thanks very much! :)[/size]

Edited by discreet

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a Squier P bass from Lozz, he even had the coffee at the ready! What more could you want when you've just drove 90 miles?! Great bass and great comma with Lozz who is a top bloke and has some bloody good basses!(might be back for that Fender if I sell summat on here!). How he does three bands is beyond me though! ;) highly recommended, one of the good guys. Cheers mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just received Lozz's 2010 p-bass and it's a real beaut, definately one of the good Fenders that's for sure!! He's a top gent, got everything packed up lightning fast and it was here with me almost before the ink had dried on the courier labels!

Top chap that Lozz!

Just sold Lozz my lovely 1991 MIK Precision Bass. Lozz is a star to deal with, fast payment, good clear communication from start to finish making this a really easy and smooth transaction. No dramas, no fuss just a nice smooth deal. Nice one Lozz! You can deal with Lozz confidently, he is a star!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Lozz, you are a credit to Basschat :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fender Kingman bass just arrived from Lozz.
What can I say. The bloody case was full of goodies. Strap, strings, T shirt and mouse mats.
Absolutely chuffed to bits with my purchase. Couldn't fault the transaction whatsoever.
Communication, packaging and the bass itself....superb. Deal with Lozz....Top bloke. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...