Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Lozz196

bumnote

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Traded Hiscox cases with Lozz - he had an Overwater one - goes with my Overwater Bass, I had a Bass Centre one - goes with any bass whatsoever.

He's got an acoustic gig coming up so I lent him my Crafter EA - I know it's safe with him...

Good man

Bought a Markbass Super Booster from Lozz which was despatched super-quickly and arrived well-wrapped in its original packaging. We enjoyed superlative communications throughout, I was sent a link and a tracking number and it's hard to see how this transaction could have been any better! Very pleased! [size=4]Buy or trade with absolute confidence - you are in safe hands! :D[/size]

Edited by discreet

Just bought a pair of jack to speakon cables from Lozz.
Magnificent service - he even delivered to my office!!! (he does work around the corner)...
Wouldn't even keep the change which i offered him for his trouble.

Diamond - quality geezer.

Shame it was so cold - I could've chatted for hours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Fender deluxe Jazz from Lozz yesterday. Very flexible regarding collection, great communication, bass in great condition and exactly as described - what more could anyone ask? My only regret is that I was on a tight schedule and couldn't stay for a longer chat.
Top basschatter indeed - thanks Lozz!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got home with the [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Epiphone Les Paul Bass i've bought from Lozz. fantastic bass, described perfectly in the advert, communication was fantastic, even with me asking a bit of a random question about the Tuning Pegs. Perfect Gent to deal with, buy with confidence, deal with in confidence.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]was good to have a bit of a chat about Bass stuff too, turns out we have a bit of band history in common, hope to share a bill with you soon Lozz! beers all round.[/font][/color]

• 4 weeks later...

The feedback below came to my account (Lozbass) from goonerjoe - I'm reciprocating Lozz196' kindness (see above) and posting to his account - similarity in names is causing a bit of confusion!

(from goonerjoe) 'Met Lozz today and bought his classic series precision. Great bloke, friendly, easy to do business with. Had a good chat about all things bass. Hope to see you again mate.'