Why become a member? ×

Feedback for bassbiscuits

richardd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought a bass case off Chris[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. Drove over to collect it and had a good old bass related chin-wag. Chris[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] is an absolute gentleman and it's been a pleasure to do business with him. An asset to the BC community and would certainly have no hesitation in trading again.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks Chris.[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought the Jack Casady off bassbiscuits and it is exactly as he described, a fabulous bass in superb condition.  Despite me giving him zero notice that I was going to be in his area as I was travelling South for work yesterday, he bent over backwards to accommodate me.  A genuinely nice bloke to deal with!

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just received a guitar gig bag from Chris that he was offering free to a good home. Dealing with him has been an absolute pleasure, the bag was well packaged and he kept me informed every step of the way. What more can you ask for 😃

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought a Yamaha TRB from Chris! And I have to say, in my many years as a basschatter, ive spoken to many fantastic people. Chris is right up there! A genuinely lovely guy and an absolute pleasure to do business with. Fantastic regular comms, very fast delivery. Expert packaging what more can you ask. The bass was fantastic and just as described, he even through in an uber cool strap 😁

Many thanks Chris, you've made my day!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...