Why become a member? ×

F/S Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 4 Fretless - £575!! SOLD....

Dirty Soul

[font="Tahoma"]Hi Guys

Up for sale is my 2001 2EQ Stingray Lined fretless.

Apologies for the truly AWFUL images, they were taken a couple of years ago on my old phone. I will get some more tomorrow.

I would like a fairly quick sale on this as I have agreed to buy another bass so I am open to negotiation.

[b]The bad points:[/b]

- The machine heads are "oxidised" meaning they have lost their sheen, however replacements are available for fairly cheap. [url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/schaller_bml_nickel.htm"]Replacement Schaller Machine Heads @ Thomann[/url]

- 2 slight dings on the edge of the body, (not shown in the pics).

- Slight roundwound string wear on the Pau Ferro fret board (or finger board, whichever term you prefer. See: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=88182&hl=fretboard"]Fret/Fingerboard opinions[/url] :rolleyes:)

- The back of the neck has a small ding, but it's barely noticeable

- The couch is NOT included.

[b]The good points:[/b]

- It's a Music Man (could be a bad point to some but presumably you won't be looking here if it is! :lol: )

- It plays very well the string wear does not affect the playability at all.

- I'm only selling to raise funds for another bass. Not because it's broke/unplayable/rubbish/bad sound/boring.

- The couch is not included.

The serial number is EO5351.

The bass is at my studio in Warrington, Cheshire (between Manchester and Liverpool) is available to view or play any night after 7 and weekends (no time wasters PLEASE!!) it is stringless at the moment so please ask in advance if you would like to play.

Just for clarity the stand shown in the pictures is not included :).

[b]Price £575 (open to offers)[/b] Sorry, [u]no trades[/u].

Thanks for looking.

Pete
[/font]

Edited by Dirty Soul

[quote name='witterth' post='866632' date='Jun 13 2010, 11:48 PM']You like that couch dont you?
photos dont seem to work for me.
This is all an elaborate BUMP btw
good luck
W[/quote]

Yeah I loved that couch!! Sadly it is no longer with me, I also destroyed it’s “sister” couch yesterday as it was taking up too much room in my garage… sad times!
You mean the pics won’t open or they’re not doing it for you? haha :rolleyes:

Ta for free bump-de-bump btw!

Got some new flatwounds for the bass today so will be ready for trial from tonight onwards. I’ll also be taking some better pics so should be up tomorrow!

Thanks for the interest shown so far. :)

Oh and…. BUMP!

Some more higher quality pics.......

some of the "scratches" that have shown up on the pics are entirely superficial and are not damaged lacquer.

I should mention as well that the bass has Ernie Ball strap locks which I will ship with the bass as I no longer have the original strap screws (i don't think anyway - i'll have a look for them).

BUMP for more pics.