Why become a member? ×

Your bass

waynepunkdude

Well, I never say I will keep anything long term but at the moment I can't see any reason why I would part with this. It sounds as good as it looks.
[attachment=118758:Car Bd.jpg][attachment=118759:Carvin.jpg]

Edited by Pinball

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Si600' timestamp='1348042133' post='1808336']
This 'un

I think that the hardware is worth more than the bass, but it's mine :)
[/quote]
Is that an Magna Series MAB 20/5? I have the same Bass but in pearl white.

EDIT: Actually it is a different Bass. Mine only has Jazz pick-ups, no P. But the body shape is the same.

Edited by KingBollock

This is me and my baby. Wanted one desperately for 20 years before I got it, ain't gonna let it go no matter what.

Couple of mods I want to do to it that will make it absolutely perfect.

I want to get into metal casting and a couple of things I'd like to do is a 3D Scorpion truss rod cover and something with skulls for the jack socket plate. I'd also like to add a passive switch and I need to alter the bridge saddles a bit to get the action I would like.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1276378971' post='865593']
Right most of us have a bass that is 'ours' no matter what happens that is the bass you'll always keep, post a pic of it here.
[/quote]

:hi: thanks all for sharing.. great thread! For me, it's my Jaydee Series II.. finished in Volcano Red.

Edited by SimonEdward

Me trying to keep a straight face with my 2002 Ibanez BTB 575. It's the only neck I ever feel really comfortable on, the active circuit (Bass+Mid+Mid Sweep+Treble) means that there's not really any situation that I can't use it in, the only change I'd make is that I've heard the newer version of the pickups makes a huge difference.....

[IMG]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn195/Thatguy59/483458_407909309223544_1556348028_n.jpg[/IMG]

• 2 weeks later...