Why become a member? ×

• 1 month later...

It is amazing but anyone looking for one is after a minter and mine is ripped and torn more than it should, and the weave is caved in aswell, it's all still there and it sounds exactly as it did when I got it new.

Come on guys tell your guitarists that this is for sale and see if thy want it.

Just can't and really really don't need it unfortunately. The four I have is already silly overkill. I will say though that these cabs sound AMAZING for drivey bass with a valve amp alongside your normal bass rig. My mate has a stack of them that he uses with a Marshall 8x10 and VBC412 and it's really really really awesome. They sing and snarl like no other cab.

[quote name='Prime_BASS' post='863931' date='Jun 11 2010, 01:10 AM']hands down, it's my dream guitar rig. It's not getting used so I'm selling and downsizing.

140 watts of clean headroom to full on distortion. The 4x12 is I think vintage cestion 30w loaded. It sounds amazing, it's warm and full, sings so much it makes me want to wet myself, I can hardly believe it's me playing it sometimes times.
With 2 channels on seperate EQs it is like having 2 valve heads, I usually set it up as one channel clean the other as a crunch. It takes pedals so well so if you have a nice boutique pedals you'll get the most out of it with this amp.

It is ridiciculously loud!!! I mean imagine standing next to a jet engine on a huge jumbo jet, and I'm sure this will go louder. It's surely built to play stadiums. I also have a SS half stack that's 150 watt and it doesn't sound nearly as loud as the orange does.

It us in used condition, the head is in rativily good condition, it's probably just bit dirty. The cab however has suffered some harsh gigs, there is a few tears in the tolex and the weave cover is caved in two big areas but it doesn't stop it from sounding amazing.

Price:
Head £1000 + Official footswitch ( a bargain as the only other one I've seen sold for £2200)
Cab £250
Complete £1150 (£100 saving)
Unless you have pre-EB musicman stingray or a big al 4str SSS, I'm looking for a straight sale.

Collection from nottingham, about 10 minutes from the city centre. If you want it couriered i can do my best to check but I'd rather you organised this yourselves.

I want this gone pretty soon, I need the space and cash so I'm open to offers for bass gear and cash my way. Just offer me offer me what you have please.

[attachment=54935:SDC15896.JPG][/quote]

Big bump on this one as I saw the cab yesterday when buying your barefaced compact (which performed admirably last night by the way) and it's a pure piece of rock n roll.
If you're in any doubt this chap is very genuine and I would be very happy to buy from him again!

[quote name='mrtcat' post='912288' date='Aug 1 2010, 09:48 PM']Big bump on this one as I saw the cab yesterday when buying your barefaced compact (which performed admirably last night by the way) and it's a pure piece of rock n roll.
If you're in any doubt this chap is very genuine and I would be very happy to buy from him again![/quote]

Whoop whoop cheers for the bump Tom :)