Why become a member? ×

FS Musicman Sub Sterling

Talon

It's with heavy heart that this has to go but Me and It just don't get along...chunkier necks and passive are more my style.

The range of tones from this are incredible but nowadays I just want to plug in and play.

One small ding on the headstock, quite common on these I believe.

You don't see these for sale very often so it's hard to put a ball park figure in..shall we say [b]£380[/b] plus delivery.

It will include the original industrial flooring scratchplate and an Ernie Ball soft case.

[attachment=51453:Mick_gui...2010_001.JPG] [attachment=51454:Mick_gui...2010_003.JPG] [attachment=51455:Mick_gui...2010_005.JPG]

[attachment=51456:Mick_gui...2010_007.JPG] [attachment=51457:Mick_gui...2010_009.JPG]

Edited by Talon

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='858224' date='Jun 5 2010, 02:55 PM']I think I got offered this a few months back, should have taken it :)[/quote]

Ah yes...I fancied a trade for your stingray if I recall

• 2 weeks later...

These are great USA made basses for the money, and a lot harder to find than the usual Stingray style SUB.
Perfect if you want Musicman sounds and quality with a slimmer neck profile etc.
Bump!

[quote name='casapete' post='884623' date='Jul 3 2010, 10:18 AM']These are great USA made basses for the money, and a lot harder to find than the usual Stingray style SUB.
Perfect if you want Musicman sounds and quality with a slimmer neck profile etc.
Bump![/quote]

Want but can't justify.

• 4 weeks later...