Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Phsycoandy

tredders

Well, I couldn't see a feedback thread for Phsycoandy, so thought I'd start one up.

The guy's a diamond! I've just bought his 1973 Precision, and due to the 3.5 hour journey between the two of us, I bought it without trying it first. It's just arrived and it's exactly as it was described - it looks, plays and sounds fantastic, so I'm extremely pleased. Andy packed it up safely and securely, and kept in touch throughout the whole deal.

Very very happy with the bass, and Andy's definitely a highly recommended seller and one of the good guys!

Cheers mate!

Tredders

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I bought Andy's olympic white USA Fender Jazz way back in September 2012. Being a total noob at the time, I did not know about the BC seller feedback forum so did not post any feedback then. A year and a bit older, and a little wiser, I am posting this now to belatedly confirm what everyone else above has already said. Andy is a total gent, who guided me extremely patiently through the whole process - I had never bought anything via BC before, and the workings of the UPS courier service were entirely new to me at the time. (I did say I was a noob!) The Jazz turned up bang on time, was exactly as described (i.e. "lovely"), and was in a hard case so thoroughly swaddled in bubble wrap that you could have dropped it off a tall building without damaging the contents even slightly. Buy with confidence, and big up Andy!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another great experience with Andy - it's the 3rd or 4th time I've bought from him, and it's always a pleasant experience.

This time I bought a cracking TC combo from him, and as a bonus, I now how enough bubble wrap to last me until 2019!

Thanks Andy - always a pleasure mate!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...