Why become a member? ×

Feedback for drewk_ie

basshead56

Traded my Ampeg B500dr and Phil Jones Briefcase for Drew's 1994 MM Stingray.

I had dealt with Drew before here in Ireland, but this was the first time through Basschat and like before, I was not disappointed!

The bass was exactly as described-fantastic! He even included the original reciept from when he bought it new!

Great communications and very friendly, as ever.

A great bloke and a Highly Recommended BC'er!

Cheers Drew,
Hope you enjoy the amps as much as I'm loving this 'ray! :)

Col

• 2 weeks later...

Although I never got the opportunity to meet Drew in person due to the distances involved, I was very impressed with with his honesty and integrity. A lovely guy and a pleasure to do business with!

Enjoy the Ampeg Drew - I hope it proves to be all you wished for!

Geoff

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Just sold my Ampeg V4 to Andrew and found him to be an absolute pleasure to deal with.

He paid very promptly and kept in touch throughout.

Buy from or sell to Drew in complete confidence.

Many thanks Andrew!

Cheers
Grahame :)

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I recently sold a Musicman SUB to Andrew and what a very pleasant transaction it was. Mutual respect shown at all times and excellent communications throughout. I would be most happy to do business with Andrew in the future.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a bass from Drew and it was a total pleasure awesome communication via PM, super fast shipping and fantastic packing :) I am very pleased with the bass and would not hesitate dealing with Drew again he is a great BCer one of the sweetest and easiest deals I have ever done on the site thanks Drew 10/10 :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought Drew's KK baby bass, and it was the most enjoyable transaction I can remember.

Drew drove a good distance on a Saturday morning to meet me, bringing an amp and cable so I could try out the bass. He could not have been more accommodating, and it was an absolute pleasure to do business with him.

Thanks Drew!

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought a Fishman Pro-Eq Platinum Bass Preamp to Drew. Everything has been fluid and fine. The preamp is in mint condition and has arrived to Spain in time and perfectly packed with original box and items.

I have to tell you that this was the first time I speak with Drew. I made a mistake in payment and did it twice. Drew refund me the second payment before I know my mistake. I think he is a very honest and good person. Thanks Drew!

I recommend 100% Drew as a confident seller.

Sorry for my limited English.

See you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just received a beautiful bass from Drew, packed to survive a nuclear winter and exactly as he described it to me.  Great gent and a real pleasure to deal with.

Thanks again.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...