Why become a member? ×

Blade B4 jazz bass

dr1

A GREAT GREAT bass guitar, late 80is-early 90s. Levinson custom shop made bass, not in production for long time now.
Swamp ash body,satin finished maple neck and Ebony fretboard. Frets in "like new" shape. Custom electronics and pick ups (Levinson)
Perfect condition all in all.

Price is 800 euros - cheap, but the times are cheap too. You'll get it on your doorway via DHL in 24-48 H.

PICS:

[size=2]here is the same bass, in action,with Paul Jackson:[/size]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFcpBB4Yy_M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFcpBB4Yy_M[/url]

there is new Blade models (tetra standard) which are made in China, but we are talking here about first Blade serie (Levinson custom shop) Switzerland made,which are considered to be "even better basses than Fenders" .
They are top notch instruments with "boutique" materials and building quality.
800 euros for instrument such as this,on your doorway - well,if you can find it for less - good for ya! :)

After trying for months to sell my old (late 80s) B4 I ended up taking £500 for it. That was pretty much mint condition too - even still had the lettering on the pickups.

They're fantastic basses but the fact is they're just not that sought after.

[quote name='RhysP' post='846610' date='May 24 2010, 03:09 PM']After trying for months to sell my old (late 80s) B4 I ended up taking £500 for it. That was pretty much mint condition too - even still had the lettering on the pickups.

They're fantastic basses but the fact is they're just not that sought after.[/quote]

yes, the market is cruel, it's not all about the quality of some product. Neverthless - I would take 500 pounds too, if that would mean no shipping issues. I know it's hard to deal like this - guy from Sarajevo and people from UK,but I sold couple of times to UK.
I could drop price tho a little bit for a serious buyer.

• 3 weeks later...