Why become a member? ×

Orange SP210 cab

I've decided to hang onto the head at least until I can find an Ashdown Little Bastard or other old skool valve amp to compare it to. The SP210 cab is however [s]still for sale[/s] SOLD!

This cab is the smallest 2x10 ever made, and I'd say it probably has the deepest low end extension too. You can really feel the bass vibrating through your body with this one, no problem hitting those brown notes!

It's virtually brand new, only ever used in the bedroom, not even played at gig/rehearsal volumes to break it in properly. Not a scratch or mark to be seen, and is still wearing it's 'Made In England' tag tied to the carry handle. Lowest price I can find online is £440, I will sell for £330 picked up or £350 delivered.

No need for a photo because it looks just like this:

Edited by dannybuoy

Had a couple of questions regarding the cab:

I think the cab weighs about 14kg. The isobaric design apparently provides much deeper bass response than a standard cab, and I believe it - this shakes the walls much more than my previous Markbass 1x12 setup!

I wish my bank was a bit healthier :)

I have the crush 35B as a practice amp & recommend it highly, I will be upgrading my trace rig to this same setup (or maybe the sp212) as soon as funds allow - good luck with your sale.

juice.

I already have a BT head, so I'm interested in the cab alone - I'm sure you'll find a buyer for the head, a few have sold on here and Ebay and seem to hold their value really well.

You might actually find it easier to get a buyer for just the head than the two together!

Have PMed you yesterday anyhow, so please drop me a line.

I've withdrawn this for the time being, after having so much fun playing through it today. It may be overpowered for my needs, but I'm going to hang onto it unless I can find something better and I don't want to be ampless in between! Sorry to all those who were interested!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Clarky' post='860101' date='Jun 7 2010, 05:22 PM']Bit out of order to hijack someone's FS thread IMHO. Set up your own FS thread mate![/quote]
Sorry. you are right, I'll delete it. I only meant to msg college, whose just up the road.....

I'm afraid I've already had a couple of local people interested in the head who are willing to pick it up, so I won't be posting this overseas I'm afraid. I may offer shipping for the cab though if I can't find a local buyer within the next 2 weeks. I have the original box flat packed but none of the foam so I will need to source something in order to pack it properly!

• 2 weeks later...