Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM500 EvoIII RC for sale - Head+410 Sold

mrtcat

This amp is in A1 condition. Forthcoming wedding forces sale. It's absolutely mint and comes in the original box with the original power lead still bundled. I have had this as a spare and as such it has only been used a handful of times. It has been rackmounted from new and is now back in it's original packaging. All the usual features with heaps of power.

[attachment=49480:Amp_062.JPG]

[attachment=49485:Amp_066.JPG]

[attachment=49483:Amp_070.JPG]

Ashdown's full blurb can be seen here: [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=55"]http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=55[/url]

I would prefer pick up only but will post at buyers expense if you insist. I'm in Bicester - Oxfordshire and will deliver within a 40 mile radius for free. I'm available evenings if you want to come and try it paired with the ABM cabs.

£330

I also have an ABM 410 cab and an ABM 115 Compact cab. The 410 is 1yr old and has some tolex wear but is in perfect working order. The 115 is hardly used so is in excellent condition. I'm after £250 for the 410 and £200 for the 115 or if you want the whole rig it's yours for £720 (new price for the rig is £1300 so save yourself a fortune now!).

[attachment=49709:cab1.jpg]

[attachment=49710:cab2.jpg]

[attachment=49711:cab3.jpg]

[attachment=49712:cab4.jpg]

[attachment=49713:cab5.jpg]

[attachment=49714:cab6.jpg]

P.S Cabs are collection only unless you live within 40 miles of Bicester!

Edited by mrtcat

[quote name='voxpop' post='837128' date='May 14 2010, 01:32 PM']Interested in the 15" cab. Is it the one with a BLACK speaker cone and SQUARE grab handles on the side.

A pic would be good.

Thanks... :)[/quote]

Hi, have now added pics of both cabs.

Cabs have the abm blue drivers and the square grab handles

Cheers

[quote name='mrtcat' post='837353' date='May 14 2010, 04:21 PM']Hi, have now added pics of both cabs.

Cabs have the abm blue drivers and the square grab handles

Cheers[/quote]

I was really after the new black versions.

If you can move on the price I might take it. PM me.

Thanks

Edited by voxpop