Why become a member? ×

SOLD - finally

umph

first up are two mesa boogie 400+ amps which come with there own head boxes. Can supply with or without these if you want.

These amps are true beasts putting out around 300watts from 12 6l6's into 4 and 8 ohms(will do around 500watts when you crank it all the way up), soundwise there like fender bassmen on steroids, proper thunderous and really do that big valve sound.

Build quality on these amps is very good, much better than the later ones, with higher quality components used and a better layout IMO

The amps are both in good working nick, have both revalved within the last year so the valves have plenty of life left in them and i have given them a full servicing.

One of the amps has a full set of mesa branded valves the other has JJ valves.

These are both from 1982 - the real deal and dogs bollocks of the 400+'s

looking at around 800 for each of them including the head boxes and shiping.

Will ship these anywhere in the world at buyers expense.

Reason for selling these are surplus to my requirement and i'm intending to start building my own amps comericially so selling these is part of my start up fund!

Edited by umph

[quote name='umph' post='834501' date='May 11 2010, 06:25 PM']looking at around 350 for this cab. collection only. Heres a link with information explaining the full capabilities of this cab[/quote]
That's stupid cheap!!!! Whaaaaaaaat!

[quote name='jmesa' post='834939' date='May 12 2010, 12:40 AM']That's stupid cheap!!!! Whaaaaaaaat![/quote]

think i made a few blunders with my initial post!

also bump with actual price for 1516 aswell.

Edited by umph

i just got my 1516 from steff another BC member for £400 and its awesome , i highly recommend these cabs they are nice and punchy and handle my low B with ease,

if you were a week earlier i might have gone for the 4x10/1x15 from you but im well happy with what i have now,

Dunno about the road ready, but my non RR 1516 is supprisingly slim for its size ans more portable than my old trace 1518 by far.

you shouldn't have any trouble selling these cabs they are awesome!

put a 400+ and 1516 on ebay. Would rather sell to one of you guys though so shoot me some offers!

Also looking for a jazz so will be open to trades for one.

Edited by umph