Why become a member? ×

For Sale Gallien Krueger 4x10RBH 8ohm bass cab 800watt

richardd

:) For Sale my Gallien Krueger 4x10 RBH bass cab at 8 ohms 800 watt, a few scuffs and a small tear above the Krueger badge,build like a tank,but easy to move around due to it's port slots and shaped sides, these cabs really rock, even on it's own it still puts out serious volume and tone.cab is Biampable with a correctly wired speakon lead,,£450 over £700 new, collect meet only as shipping will cost a bomb.PM for any more info :rolleyes:

[attachment=49411:G_K.jpg]

Now only £400 for a Quick sale

Pay Pal ok buyer pays fee's

Now only £350 quick sale wanted Edited by richardd

Great price and product. I have two of these power-houses and they are great on their own too! One of the best 4x10s on the market i reckon.

PS. Might be worth putting GK or Gallien Krueger in your listing. There is no "and" or "&" in their name!

Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='richardd' post='832954' date='May 10 2010, 12:11 PM']:) For Sale my G&K4x10 RBH bass cab at 8 ohms 800 watt, a few scuffs and a small tear above the Krueger badge,build like a tank quiet heavy,these cabs really rock even on it's own it still puts out serious volume and tone.cab is Biampable with a correctly wired speakon lead,will put up pic's as soon as I can get hold of a camera,£450 over £700 new, collect meet only as shipping will cost a bomb photo's to follow asap,PM for any more info :rolleyes:[/quote]

:) Hi Chris, it certainly is a great rig with thr 700, but it is just getting a bit to heavy for me to move about,not shure what to get but I know it will still be regular speakers and not Neo's so keeping an open mind, :rolleyes:

Have you tried the GK Neo range? They're pretty good. Have tried a 2x12 and a 4x12 i think? They're great. Well worth looking into. And i know exactly what you mean about the weight of these cabs!

[quote name='richardd' post='832983' date='May 10 2010, 12:47 PM']:) Hi Chris, it certainly is a great rig with thr 700, but it is just getting a bit to heavy for me to move about,not shure what to get but I know it will still be regular speakers and not Neo's so keeping an open mind, :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hi

I want to wire one of these as two 4ohm sides like the superfly cab so i can use it witha superfly head
what resistance are the speakers does it have jack as well as pseakon sockets
skez

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Skezza' post='834121' date='May 11 2010, 12:30 PM']Hi

I want to wire one of these as two 4ohm sides like the superfly cab so i can use it witha superfly head
what resistance are the speakers does it have jack as well as pseakon sockets
skez[/quote]
i suspect the drivers will actually be 8R, wired 2 pairs in series giving 16R, then these pairs wired in parl to make 8R again. 32R drivers are pretty rare these days.
so you could wire 2 pairs in parl to make 4R each. you could wire these 2 pairs in series to make a single 8R again!