• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]I bought a Warwick Thumb fretless bass from Ovi and I am very satisfied by our communications. Our transaction went very smooth, meaning he sent me the bass really fast. In the past, we made other deals and ever time everything went excellent. Recommended![/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica, Arial,]Thank you Ovi![/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...

recieved this bass for my fbass with bad electronic ( which is not original but he said it's original, the tuners wasn't original too....) and deleted me on facebook because I offered to trade back the basses ......not recommend! he isn't a gentleman.

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBQNQyh5x2I&feature=youtu.be"]https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be[/url]

the bass was unusable after received it...as everybody can hear the distorsion with low freq.

don't deal with this man...

Edited by Fleabay85

This is refering to previous post: Shame on you because you left for me a bad feedback here. I deleted you because you talk dirty and swering on facebook and my daughter (12 years old) also check sometimes our family facebook account. You are a big liar buying and selling many basses (from your musicstore) and trying to take more money after I pay 200 euro. Both basses left my home in very good condition.

Edited by ovialexm1

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what happened in Ovi's previous transaction but my experience with Ovi has been exemplary, perfect. The bass was exactly as described, if not better. Communication were top notch and friendly too. Two days delivery from Germany, shame we're not so good at this here in the UK.

Anyhow, I cannot recommend Ovi enough...he even gave me a birthday discount - top guy. A credit to Basschat too, buyers & sellers deal in confidence as far as I'm concerned (and we all i know i buy & sell quite a bit too :D )

Thank you Ovi, I am in so love with the Ibanez Musician :)

I have sold my Warwick bass to Ovi, and i must say he is a top guy. First of all very reliable, always replying quick. And i was impressed by the fact that he sent the money earlier than we arranged. Even though we did a trade in 3, everything went well and all of us were pleased. So i fully recommend him!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...