Why become a member? ×

World's cheapest strap locks

Grand Wazoo

And dare I say they are also the safest, I have tried with plenty of force to pull the strap off the strap button with the washer in place but the bugger just won't give hence they get the [size=4][font="Book Antiqua"][b]Grand Wazoo's seal of approval!![/b][/font][/size]

10 points if your bass colour is Fiesta Red as it matches perfectly with these! :) :rolleyes: :lol:

I use them too....

Here's some on EvilBay....

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-NEW-rubber-washer-seals-for-Swing-Top-Grolsch-Bottle_W0QQitemZ350337703666QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=&rvr_id=&cguid=487104f91280a0aad22297f2ffe7de4d"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-NEW-rubber-washer...22297f2ffe7de4d[/url]

[quote name='Prime_BASS' post='822627' date='Apr 29 2010, 05:39 AM']Where to buy? I've not seen these before.

Edit : oh right I'm a dumbass! I'll have to pick some up next time I need some booze.[/quote]

Well if you are like me i.e. a t-totaller you can walk into a pub and ask for some free discarded ones.

I have some nice blue ones from posh water on my JJ-Orangepeelneil recently very kindly supplied me with a second one to make up a set! I'd be interested in finding some black ones, although they would have to be the same type of stuff as the Grolsch ones-I've found ordinary rubber washers (shower fittings and the like) aren't stiff enough, and pull off too easily. I don't take my strap off, just put it in the case with them still on.