Why become a member? ×

Hey there :)

BruceBass3901

Hey everyone,

I've been a bit of a lurker on here for sometime, but have starter coming on here more and more (mainly to oggle at people's basses and pedalbaords) :)

A little about me:

I'm 17, I LOVE playing bass. I have been playing for about 6 years now and have recently gotten into using effects, mainly becasue of the band I am with (the singer is a Muse addict :rolleyes:)

I currently have a Hutchins Chandler Semi-Solid 4 String and a Short Scale Squire Bronco that I used as a yearbook when I left secondary school, so is covered in signatures. I'm running an ever growing pedalboard into an Ashdown EB15-180W combo amp. The board currently looks like this: Bass -> Boss TU-2 -> EHX Bass Big Muff -> EHX Knockout -> Boss BF-2 -> Boss CEB-3. I recently purchased an Ashdown Lomenzo Hyperdrive (from the classifieds on here) and am currently debating whether to put it before or after the BBM.

My dream bass is a Musicman Stingray 5 HH in Pacific Blue Burst with a rosewood fretboard running into an Ampeg SVT via a rather large (yet well thought out pedalboard).

Currently, I am in a kind of ''Pop-Punk'' band and we are currently playing mainly covers, but we have two (very bass orientated) songs in production at the moment.

Really, I just want a place where I can chat to people who actually appreciate bass as an amazing instrument.

Cheers for reading =)

Keep keeping the low end alive,

Bruce