Why become a member? ×

GILLY

Platypus

Just bought a Tonehammer 500 and TKS cab from Will. He was great to deal with, the gear is immaculate and communication was great. He really went the extra mile and threw in a speakon and even unpacked and repacked the amp before sending to set it to his suggested settings for my p bass.

Very happy.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Went to buy an Aguilar SL112 and before I know it I'm 'upsold' to also buy an AG700 that I was looking for and Will noticed and also just happened to have. :)

Couldn't be happier with the sale and speed; both turned up the next day by courier packaged extremely well.

Excellent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought Gilly’s Minty Green Yamaha BB1024X this week and it was a very good deal all round. Easy comms, great packing, quick delivery , bass exactly as described and some enjoyable banter and shared bass buying experiences!

Thanks again Gilly, it’s been a pleasure. Quent

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Will bought my Betsy from me. As far as BC sales go, we all expect buyers to be courteous, polite, quick to reply and overall generally helpful. Will was all of those things, and more - would happily recommend anyone doing business with him. Thanks for making the painful sale of a beautiful bass that little bit easier!

Bought a short scale SBMM Stingray from Will. Great bass, clearly well looked after & arrived in good time very well packaged. He was very helpful & informative throughout. Deal with confidence! 

Edited by dmc79

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...