Why become a member? ×

Where are they now?

Sean

I always found Cantdosleepy and Paul, the very entertaining but they haven't been on here for a long time.

Edit: and it's a pity maxrossell doesn't post here anymore. He seemed to have a very passionate and well informed opinion on everything.

Edited by AndyMartin

I think there is a natural 'life expectancy' with a lot of forums, been through it with various ones over the years dating way back to the old days of usenet. Once you get to the point where it seems that most of the 'new' threads that come up you've actually already been involved in a few years earlier by totally different posters it gets less interesting and your post rate naturally drops. I've noticed my posts have really dropped off over the last 6 months or so.
Back to original topic, anyone rememebr Chris who posted as Brycebytes or similar? used to have a little green alien as his avatar? Nice guy but can't recall the last time I saw a post by him. He was (think still is) in a rock covers band called Hush.

[quote name='KevB' post='819414' date='Apr 26 2010, 02:21 PM']I think there is a natural 'life expectancy' with a lot of forums, been through it with various ones over the years dating way back to the old days of usenet. Once you get to the point where it seems that most of the 'new' threads that come up you've actually already been involved in a few years earlier by totally different posters it gets less interesting and your post rate naturally drops. I've noticed my posts have really dropped off over the last 6 months or so.
Back to original topic, anyone rememebr Chris who posted as Brycebytes or similar? used to have a little green alien as his avatar? Nice guy but can't recall the last time I saw a post by him. He was (think still is) in a rock covers band called Hush.[/quote]

Brycie left for finnbass around the time the forums changed to Basstalk/Basschat. He's still in Hush I think.

[quote name='Wil' post='819419' date='Apr 26 2010, 02:25 PM']Brycie left for finnbass around the time the forums changed to Basstalk/Basschat. He's still in Hush I think.[/quote]
Yeah, Chris is a nice guy. He bought my Toby 6 and I bought his Hartke amp. I wish he was still here.

[quote name='AndyMartin' post='818540' date='Apr 25 2010, 10:03 PM']I always found Cantdosleepy and Paul, the very entertaining but they haven't been on here for a long time.[/quote]

I speak to Paul all the time, he's absolutely fine and still as passionate about music as ever and probably as entertaining as anyone I know. He comes to stay with us from time to time and comes along to gigs to help out with lugging the gear. Great guy to jam with too.