Why become a member? ×

Adrenalinn

Silent Fly

Tried the II it's nice, bit difficult to use on the fly but having all the effects tap tempo is very cool with step filters and the like, I can't remember it having any distortion or if it did it was crap as most multi's are but the mods and delays were fantastic and the drum machine is a cool toy.

If I had the scratch I'd defo pick one up.

But it works fine with bass but you'll want a stand alone Fuzz/Overdrive or distortion pedal but everything else it will cover just as long as you don't need to adjust it at the gig mid song

Edited by tayste_2000

I have an Adrenalinn I which I use mainly with guitar. It's a completely wonderful effect I use it mainly for the filter & gating driven from the MIDI clock of the sequencer. Orginally I was going to use it on the bass the replace the overly complicated Peavey analogue filter and BassFex setup that I had been using, but then I changed bands and my Bass FX requirements are EQ and chorus only now...

For me the attraction of the Adrenalinn are the timed sequenced and syncronised effects that other other can't really do, but IMO they're of limited value if you don't work with click tracks or a drummer with rock-solid timing. I wouldn't fancy having to constantly be tapping to keep in rhythm...

[quote name='BigRedX' post='89370' date='Nov 16 2007, 01:26 PM']I have an Adrenalinn I which I use mainly with guitar. It's a completely wonderful effect I use it mainly for the filter & gating driven from the MIDI clock of the sequencer. Orginally I was going to use it on the bass the replace the overly complicated Peavey analogue filter and BassFex setup that I had been using, but then I changed bands and my Bass FX requirements are EQ and chorus only now...

For me the attraction of the Adrenalinn are the timed sequenced and syncronised effects that other other can't really do, but IMO they're of limited value if you don't work with click tracks or a drummer with rock-solid timing. I wouldn't fancy having to constantly be tapping to keep in rhythm...[/quote]

Let me know when you get bored of it :)

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='89426' date='Nov 16 2007, 02:36 PM']Let me know when you get bored of it ;)[/quote]

Unfortunately never...

It's pretty much replaced 5U's worth of rack-mounted FX boxes and it does so much more and is self-contained and only requires a MIDI clock for synchronisation...

Plus it was an end of line clearance item and cost me £50 8-)

I'd thought of using one of these, but I have found the answer with the old tempo thing and tapping and all that malarkey. I am doing a gig with a keyboardist and with a laptop who is running Ableton so he will be opening all sorts of effects on my behalf and then I just play them.

[quote name='BigRedX' post='89439' date='Nov 16 2007, 02:53 PM']Unfortunately never...

It's pretty much replaced 5U's worth of rack-mounted FX boxes and it does so much more and is self-contained and only requires a MIDI clock for synchronisation...

Plus it was an end of line clearance item and cost me £50 8-)[/quote]

So you're turning down my offer of a half eaten mars bar and a shiny button..................... you fool *shakes head*

Edited by tayste_2000