Why become a member? ×

warwickhunt... am I?

warwickhunt

Not that I need to leave feedback for John cause this feedback thread speaks for itself! Easy transaction. Bought John's Aria Sinsonido. It was so light you might mistake the box it came in for being empty, heh. Just right for playing around with when you should be doing...ahem...work at the office :) Thanks again John!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Not that John needs any more excellent feedback, but it's only fair that he gets the credit for an excellent transaction. we did a deal on his flower power bass and was delivered, supremely packed, in a very short time. One of the best sellers on BC/BW without a doubt.

Steve

Top bloke, just bought 2 pristine Aggy cabs off John, great comms all the way through, well packed and as described. , Nice easy deal no stress no hassle and even stayed in all day to wait for courier to arrive. Cheers pal.

• 1 month later...

Yet another glowing recommendation...

I bought a [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/204820-fsft-rickenbacker-4003-jetglo-04-bass-with-ric-case-sold"]Rickenbacker 4003[/url] from John. As you can see his description was very detailed, accompanied by excellent photos, and if anything he under-sold the bass which is actually in fantastic condition. Just a glance at this impressive feedback thread gave me the confidence to buy unseen, due to the distance between us. Communication was excellent throughout, and John arranged for a friend of his who was travelling to my neck of the woods to bring the bass along with them, thus avoiding potential courier issues.

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending John as a TOP BLOKE :)

• 2 months later...

Another great purchase from John. I really have to thank him extra this time around though. He had a beautiful Warwick I just 'had' to have but due to circumstances I did not think I'd be able to get it. However, we worked out something (even though he did not have to!) and in the end we both came out winners...and I have the bass that I 'had' to have ;) (and let me tell you, it is awesome). Thank you John!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bought nothing whatsoever off John, ever. Well, not yet, anyways. However, he was an invaluable source of information and advice when I started mulling over changing my amp and speakers, and I sought his opinion as he had what I was considering buying, and I feel I ought to put something on here to say thank you, and to let others know what a genuinely helpful guy he is. Top guy.

Phil

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...