Why become a member? ×

warwickhunt... am I?

warwickhunt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Took John's Fender P/J off his hands last night. The moment I arrive, I'm offered tea/coffee. "No thanks," I say, "but I'd love a glass of water." John returns with a bottle of sparkling water and a glass with ice. What a true gentleman. Top class.

Had a lovely little time talking all things bass and admiring John's collection. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again... if my bank account wasn't doing the hesitating for me. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sold my Stingray4 to John - dropped it off at his, despite me being hideously late and then rushing him, he was really patient, still had time to show me round his basses while we did the deal. A really nice guy to do business with, lots of communication, realistic haggling etc. I reckon you can sell to (and buy from) him with confidence!

• 2 months later...

Just bought a Yamaha Bex bass from John. When it arrived, both the bass and the case it came in were in better condition than I hoped for. A nice surprise indeed.

John was even patient enough to wait for the money to come through over more than a few weeks, including all the things that come along in the meanwhile.

Sound bloke, no hesitation recommending John as a reliable man to deal with.

cheers

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='The Burpster' post='1054442' date='Dec 10 2010, 07:48 PM']Just bought a couple of Leatherman tools from John.

Top Bloke -

Has some top kit too - always better than he lets on.

Bob.[/quote]

Cheers Bob.

If anyone needs/wants a stocking filler or something for their gigbag/toolbox, give me a shout as I have a large collection of various used (but excellent condition) Leatherman and Victorinox tools; from genuine Leatherman MICRA for £5 to Leatherman PST and KICK for £15... and a whole bunch of other stuff besides! :)

• 2 weeks later...

MB1. :)
Did some Wheeling and Dealing with John and im very happy with the result (just what i was after).The transaction wasnt without its problems :) but John kept me informed of every move.Thankyou for all the messing about you and Mrs Hunt had to do! .Buy With Condiments!...Confidence! Sorry!
Cheers John
All The Best to you and yours! :lol:
Martin.

[quote name='MB1' post='1066778' date='Dec 22 2010, 01:54 PM']MB1. :)
Did some Wheeling and Dealing with John and im very happy with the result (just what i was after).The transaction wasnt without its problems :lol: but John kept me informed of every move.Thankyou for all the messing about you and Mrs Hunt had to do! .Buy With Condiments!...Confidence! Sorry!
Cheers John
All The Best to you and yours! :D
Martin.[/quote]

Cheers Martin, Christmas and Royal Mail are not happy bedfellows! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Through snow and ice and delivery drivers in glasgow deciding not to pick up i sold my cab to John. A brilliant transaction with a guy i would trust unquestionably. The fact this is the second transaction we have done shows he can be trusted. cheers presidente warwickhunt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='proy900' post='1194980' date='Apr 10 2011, 07:58 PM']Just had a shifty looking transaction with Warwickhunt in a sercive station car park where gear and money changed hands. No BS from this fella.
Echoing whats said here the man is a scholar and a gentleman and hope he enjoys his new bass![/quote]
Cheers Perry.

I've got to say that Perry isn't half as scary as his avatar makes him out to be! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...