Why become a member? ×

warwickhunt... am I?

warwickhunt

Is it as easy as cutting and pasting from BT?

Let's try...

Nah, had to edit!

dave_bass5

post Jan 10 2007, 12:26 AM

I can testify that John (warwickhunt) is a diamond geezer.
Got the goods to me in very quick time.
Thanks.

ped

post Jan 11 2007, 08:44 PM

Double diamond. Package was attractively wrapped, arrived quickly and smelt nice. 'Ten on ten'

morticiaskeeper

post Jan 11 2007, 09:23 PM

Perfect.

Well packaged and fast delivery
Go to the top of the pageReport Post

Dr.Dave

post Jan 12 2007, 09:03 PM

And me - great packaging meant my GK came un-firked by Parcel Force. Shame we never met ,but as honest and decent a bloke as you could wish to deal with.

JayX

post Jan 13 2007, 11:40 PM

I've only dealt with great people since trading on BW, but warickhunt is the best guy I've dealt with by far. Arranged special delivery for me to ensure I got my package on time, and when I unwrapped it, it was as if I bought from a store.. even gave me advice on what settings worked for him and great communication throughout. Wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to buy from him again, definitely recommended. Cheers!

s_u_y_*

post Feb 20 2007, 01:12 AM

Well packaged, quick delivery, convenient transaction. What more can a satisfied customer ask for?

Cheers mate!

joegarcia

post Feb 21 2007, 05:19 PM

Quick delivery, well packaged, good comms, understanding, top bloke!

2x18

post Mar 6 2007, 08:27 AM

Top guy to deal with - Makes spending your money a pleasure ( And us Yorkshiremen dont like parting with it )

Regards --- Will.

s_u_y_*

post Mar 11 2007, 12:35 PM

Great pleasant transaction. Great communication. Thanks! smile.gif

pete.young

post Mar 16 2007, 09:35 PM

It's been an absolute joy to deal with John. I had a long and very pleasant chat
over the phone, everything was handled speedily and the packaging can only be
described as a labour of love. I'd be happy to do a deal with John any time, and
I can't recommend him highly enough. Top banana! Hopefully we will get the chance
to meet up one day so I can thank him in person.

Flanker

post Mar 24 2007, 09:49 PM

Just to say that John in no way lives up to his Bassworld name.

Friendly straightforward transaction as discussed - no probs!

Thanks!
Go to the top of the pageReport Post

Beedster

post Mar 27 2007, 09:14 PM

John's a great guy to deal with - I always find it refreshing when things go as easily as they did. A really friendly and smooth transaction made all the better by some good online and phone chats about the vaguaries of bass buying! Looks like the hunt continues however John!
Chris

Edited by warwickhunt

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought one of Johns precious Warwicks! I can't praise him highly enough. A very friendly person (No sooner had I stepped through the door than the kettle was on!) and enthusiastic about his basses. I was so impressed that I'm buying another one of his basses, and you can't give a higher accolade than to do repeat-business with a seller.

Thanks for everything John.

I wholeheartedly recommend John as a seller. 10/10

GremlinAndy (Andy Ritson)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='179366' date='Apr 17 2008, 11:34 PM']I think he looks shifty and acts even shiftier :)

To be avoided at all costs.[/quote]

Judging by the time of your posting and your preposition for alcoholic beverages I'd surmise that you is feeling a bit rough this morning you sauced up lush that you are :huh:

You're just lucky that I don't have my trusty steed with me otherwise I would have galloped down there and defended my besmirched honour... now I bet you don't have some witty emotiwotsit come back for that do you?

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='179508' date='Apr 18 2008, 09:12 AM']Judging by the time of your posting and your preposition for alcoholic beverages I'd surmise that you is feeling a bit rough this morning you sauced up lush that you are :huh:

You're just lucky that I don't have my trusty steed with me otherwise I would have galloped down there and defended my besmirched honour... now I bet you don't have some witty emotiwotsit come back for that do you?[/quote]

Aww - is that you handing me the perfect opportunity to use my current favourite emotiwhatsit? :)

;) ;)

This will come as a dreadful shock to you, but hand on heart I was stone-cold sober last night. I am keeping some ridiculous hours in order to communicate with he who is currently 8 hours behind me time-wise ;)

I think it is dreadfully naughty of you to suggest that I would have a wee drinky and then get up to no good on here, you may live to regret your train of thought

Anyway, back to feedback, as I said before 'shifty' is the word we are looking at here :huh:

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='179525' date='Apr 18 2008, 09:36 AM']Aww - is that you handing me the perfect opportunity to use my current favourite emotiwhatsit? :)

:huh: ;)

This will come as a dreadful shock to you, but hand on heart I was stone-cold sober last night. I am keeping some ridiculous hours in order to communicate with [b]he who is currently 8 hours behind me[/b] time-wise ;)

I think it is dreadfully naughty of you to suggest that I would have a wee drinky and then get up to no good on here, you may live to regret your train of thought

Anyway, back to feedback, as I said before 'shifty' is the word we are looking at here :huh:[/quote]

Aren't men at least 8 hours behind women... even when they are in the same room ;)

Now be a good girl and bog off back to 'Off Topic' where you belong . You'll get above yourself posting in other sections and before you know where you are you'll be sprouting complete bass b*ll*cks like the rest of us

Edited by warwickhunt

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='179557' date='Apr 18 2008, 10:19 AM']and before you know where you are you'll be [b][i]sprouting[/i][/b] complete bass b*ll*cks like the rest of us[/quote]

I sincerely hope I never sp[b]r[/b]out any b*ll*cks, bass or otherwise :huh:

I just [i]knew[/i] it wasn't a good plan to give you access to those emoticons yesterday :)

I'm back to OT now, I know my place ;) ;)

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='179561' date='Apr 18 2008, 10:25 AM']I sincerely hope I never sp[b]r[/b]out any b*ll*cks, bass or otherwise :huh:

I just [i]knew[/i] it wasn't a good plan to give you access to those emoticons yesterday :)

I'm back to OT now, I know my place ;) ;)[/quote]

Indeed be gone

• 3 weeks later...

well John had a rather nice blue bass, he let me pester him for a bit then decided to sell it.
rather than work out all the postage and that (and it was a sunny day) he decided it would be easier to get in a car, drive for miles to another country and visit me at work to give it to me.

What a top guy, i have a feeling that if he sold you something that required it he would give you a spare kettle lead! :)
Oh and I now have a warwick after years of wanting one.