Why become a member? ×

The Big Clear Out - Warwick ON HOLD

Scoop

I'm not gigging at the moment for health reasons and although I expect that to change for the better in the months to come I thought it might be time to have a good look through my 11 strong stable of basses and make some hard decisions.

I've decided to keep the essentials: My four ACGs are sacrosanct; and any future bands (if I decide I can be arsed again) insisting on "traditional" basses will be happy with my KSD Jazz or my Lakland Precision, so I'm keeping those two.

That leaves the following for sale....
Rickenbacker 4003 Blue Boy
Roscoe SKB3005
Schecter Stiletto Studio 4 Fretless
Status Electro Mk1
[b]Warwick Fortress One[/b]

In this thread, we'll deal with the Warwick. Trust me, I'll be happy if this doesn't sell.

Price is firm.

No trades.

[b]A note to Tyre Kickers:[/b] Gosh, wouldn't it be lovely if it had three/five/six/eight/twelve strings because I just [i]know [/i]you'd have bitten my arm off and I already know how many of you would love it but are just too skint at the moment. Such a shame. Oh and it's neither overpriced nor underpriced. It's just priced. The quoted price is what I think it's worth. Your opinion on the subject doesn't matter.

[b]A note to genuinely interested parties:[/b] It's a really nice bass. It's been my go-to for the best part of a decade and I've played close to 800 gigs with this chap. If it was a Fender it would have "Mojo" but because it's a Warwick it's just a bit beat up - although by no means knackered and it'll never let you down. The neck is delightfully slim, it has the brass Ajustanut 1 (better than the plastic Mk2) and everything works as it should.

[url="http://img178.imageshack.us/i/img0114editedresizesw2.jpg/"][/url]

*Maple Body*

*All Wenge Neck and Fretboard*

*MEC pickups*

*Active Two Band EQ*

*Active / Passive Switching*

*Made in "West" Germany [sic] in 1996*

*Well played (tho not played well) condition*

*All original. All works*

*Brand new Warwick Gigbag*

This is yours Ladies and Gentlemen for the stunningly [b]superb price of £NOW ON HOLD PENDING ARRIVAL OF FUNDS.[/b]

The bass is currently on Merseyside.

Paypal (as a gift), bank transfer or good old face to face cash in hand accepted. Shipping is at your expense and by your preferred courier.

Edited by Scoop