Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Gary Mac

bremen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just received a cracking Affinity P Bass neck from Gary. Excellent process from start to finish and Gary should be on the Olympic packing team it was that good. Deal with Gary confidently. No fuss, no hassle, excellent price, excellent comms. What's not to like !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just received a very well packaged set of tuners from Gary.

The only problem that I've had with Gary has been scrolling through all of his great feedback thread to get to the bottom and write this one!😉

Buy with confidence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got back up North from my trip down to Gary's to collect his beautiful Jazz bass. A true gent all the way through with this transaction,he was happy to put the bass on hold for me for a couple of weeks. It goes without saying deal with complete confidence with Gary. Once again I thank you my friend! Norm

• 1 month later...

Gary bought a cab through an advert on the wanted section. Unfortunately UPS managed to break it - the worst possible scenario. Gary was patient and good natured through out the resolution process, which enabled us to achieve the best possible outcome from what was a frustrating and unfortunate "accident".

Many thanks indeed Gary. Highly recommended - BassChat at its best.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I recently bought a beautiful Wal Custom from Gary- we arranged the deal via PM/email back in February whilst I was away on tour, and I finally collected the bass from his house on Saturday.
It was great to meet Gary in person, and to have a good chat with him about music over a brew. I can happily confirm that he makes an excellent cup of tea too... I had a second one just to be sure :happy:

The Wal looks and sounds fantastic, and I'm very pleased to be able to give it a good home for the foreseeable future. Massive thanks to Gary for a smooth deal, and for being a good egg :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gary just bought a bass - Fender Precision, well what else am I likely to have - from me. Good comms, came and collected and we had a good chat about all sorts of things.

Edited by Lozz196

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...