Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Gary Mac

bremen

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What can I say? I put out a plea for a low B string and Gary came to my rescue - unsolicited, he sent me 2(!) strings and declined anything in return. A true gent and the kind of person that makes Basschat the special community that it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Gary has just spend three weeks messing about with a bass he sold to me for my nephew in Wales. Not only did he sell it to me for a bargain price, he took it apart, boxed it up and waited in for a courier to collect it as I am in Suffolk, he is in Herts and the bass needed to get to Wales! All for a cheap beginner bass that noone has made much money on. Some little kid in Wales is going to wake up tomorrow with a bass he didn't know was coming and with a big smile on his face. Gary made it happen and should be given credit for all his efforts.

Muchos Gracias!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Gary very kindly responded to a wanted ad I'd put up for a string tree & in next to no time there in my grubby paw it was ;). Just the job, it's the little thing sometimes - innit!

Many thanks to you Gary, have a good Easter :D

Cheerz, John

Just bought an Epi Allen Woody from Gary. Very pleasant experience, quick replies to messages, honest and fair to deal with, bass was well packed and exactly as described. Would happily do business with again. Thanks Gary, very much appreciated! Cheers, Ian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...