Why become a member? ×

Underwater greetings

harmonicfish

Hello everyone :)

Been lurking around here for a while, and I've even bought several items from various other basschatters now, so it's probably about time I introduced myself.

Switched to bass about a year ago after previously playing guitar, violin and viola. Started with a cheap p-bass copy, but hey, it did the job :rolleyes: I'm now playing in a rock/metal covers band, we've got our gigging toes wet, and we've recently started looking at writing original material.

Now playing an Ibanez SR700 (attracted to the slim neck, I find can move around a lot quicker), and after borrowing various combos for the last year I've finally got my own amp, an RH450 plugged into a 15" Ashdown cab. Pedals include a Lomenzo hyperdrive and a bass big muff.

Forum avatar is copyright me, yesterday evening (2010) :lol:

And as I write this, I've just received an email saying that our drummer is leaving :-S Hmmm, hopefully the band will survive (otherwise I will have no excuse to trade gear any more).

Bother.

Well, all the best everyone, great community you've got here :lol:
H-fish