Why become a member? ×

Feedback for mojobass

Stewart

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a Squier Mike Dirnt off Paul....lovely, easy transaction with great communication. He spent time measuring necks and all sorts of nonsense for me, but did it all with good grace. It sits nicely next to my 'Cowpoke'...which I also bought from Paul.
Buy and sell with confidence.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a Steinberger headless from Paul.
The transaction was difficult and I wound up asking for BC moderator intervention. (Many thanks to Johngh, he's been superb.)

I paid for the bass on 7th January; nothing happened.
I asked for an update (twice) and on 19th January got an apologetic PM explaining that there had been problems in his personal life and promising to send the bass ASAP.
Nothing happened.
On 30th January I started this thread: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/198147-how-long-should-i-wait-before-i-start-asking-for-moderator-help/"]http://basschat.co.u...moderator-help/[/url]
Johngh PMed Paul on 31st Jan, and had no reply.
Paul eventually PMed me on Monday 4th February, telling me he was on his way to send the bass, and promising tp update me.
I received no update.
The bass arrived on Tuesday, as I was writing a PM asking Paul if he'd actually sent the bass.

I know that Paul is in the throes of major personal issues at the moment, so I don't want to condemn him. However, I will say:

Deal with caution.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Second time with Paul (oohh err missus :lol: )

Fabulous genuine nice guy to deal with. Super quick and a great bass well packaged.

Thanks for making it so easy and pleasurable Paul.
Full recommended by this magpie gear whore :D , deal with utmost confidence.

Until the next time Paul, cheers bud,
Karl.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought Paul's G-K MB200. They must be good, this is my third! Let's see if I can hang on to this one... a very smooth transaction with good communications. I enquired after and paid for the amp yesterday, it arrived at discreet towers first thing this morning and you really can't wish for better service that that. All good and as described. Forget the '200' bit, this is a LOUD amp! Thanks, Paul. :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...