Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Bartelby

pedroferreira

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Liam's definitely one of the good guys on BC; offered a load of used strings for free on the "recycled item" sub-forum, of which I had a set of Overwater flats. Friendly as can be , and sent the strings straight out not even wanting postage covered - cheers mate!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just bought Liam's Behringer BDI21, a lovely straightforward transaction right from the first PM yesterday to the arrival of a neatly (and ingeniously) wrapped package this morning.

Great communication, extremely rapid shipping, and even a partial refund on the postage - top gent, deal with confidence!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought a looper pedal from Liam which is a really great unit....I'm really am pleased with it.

Liam is very easy to deal with, sends stuff out really quickly, but is also helpful to the point of going out of his way this weekend to do a quick mod on the pedal for for me so it now takes batteries - how cool is that?

So, fellow Basschatters, you can deal with Liam in complete confidence! Another great example of what the BC community is all about!

Thanks again Liam :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Not exactly deal related but Liam helped me out by including a requirement to order a specific electronic component when placing an order to a supplier himself . This speaks volumes for the extremely kind folk within the BC community when someone is willing to help out, who to them is a effectively a complete stranger. 

Thank you again Liam. Your kindness is sincerely appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Liam passed on a nice carbon fibre embedded pickguard for a P bass.  He'd just got a fretless P and had fitted a different PG to it.

Communications were concise.  He didn't want anything for the item nor would he accept my offer to cover postage.  Instead he mailed it to me first class, signed for, at his own expense.

It arrived, well packaged, and in good condition the day after he messaged me to say he had sent it.

Very generous.  Much appreciated

Cheers Liam.

• 1 year later...