Why become a member? ×

BACCHUS M MILLER Model mid 90's

funkydario

Hi every body
Following the sudden death of my car engine I need to sell some basse of my personal collection and in this case it's a beautifully handmade built Bacchus Vintage Series MM model . Bass is in perfect conditions and it barks like the original one ( I mean the Marcus One ). Definetly much much better than the FENDER SIGNATURE ) Action is super low and fast and electronics has been changed to CTS and Switchcraft. A Master tone has been added and now she's ready to funk wherever somebody else want to take her !!
Gig bag is included and I do personally take care of the packaging so no hassle with that !!
Contact me for extra info or pictures !!

Edited by funkydario

Pics up on a thread rather than via PM always get people talking/excited. :rolleyes:

If nothing else it saves loads of PMs from people asking about colour or for an idea of what a Bacchus MM 'actually' looks like (personally I assume it looks exactly like a Fender MM and it'll be natural in finish... Y/N?). :)

Price lowered at 600 GBP !!
This bass sound is just fantastic !! Much better than the Fender Signature , if you're looking for a great bass and you do not care about the MM signature on the headstock just go for it !!
Bump !!

[quote name='funkydario' post='801614' date='Apr 10 2010, 10:43 AM']Hi , around 4,5 Kg !! Not a light bass but very well balanced :rolleyes:
Bump !![/quote]

A shade under 10lbs for those imperial measurement people out there :)

Looks really nice Dario!

[quote name='molan' post='804535' date='Apr 13 2010, 08:58 AM']A shade under 10lbs for those imperial measurement people out there :)

Looks really nice Dario![/quote]

Hi Molan , yes and it sounds even better , hate to part from this one but she has to go !!