Why become a member? ×

shine telecaster style bass edit : on hold

gafbass02

Ok, so i bought this for a project, but tbh, since having the little 'un, i just dont get the time, so im passing it on as it came, which is in good nick apart from a worn area on the forearm bout where a sticker was removed and took off the shine (impossible to photograph) and a big chip out the back.

The bass need some work, the truss nut is either stripped or massive, and the neck i think is bent as the action is much higher at the body end than the headstock. Ive been watching a suitable replacement neck on ebay for £57 posted, as i was gonna turn this into a tele deluxe bass! but hey ho, the best laid plans eh!

It all works and i reckon will be great, its very punchy and loud although the strings are all used up and plonky!

anyway id like £50 collected if poss, i will post if i must but it be £70 posted. (neck off,strap not included)

Edited by gafbass02

[quote name='gafbass02' post='804001' date='Apr 12 2010, 06:54 PM']Boink[/quote]

Hi, do you know what scale this is, and how heavy it is ? Any more info on it ?

Could you deliver to Gloucester ? Richard

[quote name='gafbass02' post='804031' date='Apr 12 2010, 07:28 PM']hi mate, its standard 34" scale and fairly heavy, i cant drive so delivery is a bit tricky tbh[/quote]

OK, I'll buy it, is I can get it collected. What's you address ?

• 2 weeks later...

Okey dokey £60 delivered (neck off) poss trades for jazz bridge pickups/p/jbody/gig bags/interestingthings
or just £50 cash collected :)
the body is good it all works I just think the neck is too thick and needs tlc
particularly after a gold gb7 (Warwick style) hipshot extender

Edited by gafbass02

• 2 weeks later...