Why become a member? ×

Hardest piece of music I have ever tried to play...

Bilbo

[quote name='Bilbo' post='799935' date='Apr 8 2010, 04:16 PM']There was a clue in there. I guess I was being too clever :):

PMRC
In 1985, Dr. [b]Joe Stuessy[/b] testified to the United States Congress at the Parents Music Resource Center hearings that:

The message [of a piece of heavy metal music] may also be covert or subliminal. Sometimes subaudible tracks are mixed in underneath other, louder tracks. These are heard by the subconscious but not the conscious mind. [b]Sometimes the messages are audible but are backward[/b], called backmasking. There is disagreement among experts regarding the effectiveness of subliminals. We need more research on that.[86][/quote]

The first thing i did after reading the top post was to google the guy, and i thought. Hmm thats a coincidence with a guy having the same name as the dude who testified to congress about subliminal satanic messages in heavy metal. Even before i read on and found out it was a hoax. Though i have to admit i still didnt twig on.