Why become a member? ×

Valenti no42 in CAR Withdrawn

richardd

[quote name='richardd' post='837881' date='May 15 2010, 08:08 AM']:) Bump :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hi Rich, how goes it?

If i can sell my Stingray, i would be very interested in this. Just thought i ought to offer a straight swap though if you fancy it??

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=88074"]Black/Black/Maple Stingray4[/url] :lol:

Cheers mate.
Tom

I will never understand how such a gorgeous bass goes unsold at this price?? If this was an american website it would have sold in a flash! I guess Valenti just isnt that well known over here.....
Just to make everyone aware that Nino Valenti works at Sadowsky NYC! He builds instruments there!

[url="http://www.sadowsky.com/welcome/crew.html"]http://www.sadowsky.com/welcome/crew.html[/url]

That should tell you just how good these Valenti basses are! If its good enough for Roger Sadowsky... :)

:) Hi Tom.Thanks for the offer of the Ray, but at the moment would sooner sell,tis a great bass this Valenti.good luck with your sale Tom.

Hi Chris thanks for the kind Bump,I dont know why these Basses hang around,they really are super and a third of the prices of Rogers Basses Regards to you both Rich :rolleyes:

:) Hi Tom. Just cannot make my mind up about stingrays,the last one I had was a pre Ernie Ball and could barely hear the G so put me off a bit,I am sure they are fine as there are loads about.pity you are so far away,or we could look see,anyway how is life down on the farm. Rich :rolleyes:

[quote name='richardd' post='843508' date='May 20 2010, 08:18 PM']:) Hi Tom. Just cannot make my mind up about stingrays,the last one I had was a pre Ernie Ball and could barely hear the G so put me off a bit,I am sure they are fine as there are loads about.pity you are so far away,or we could look see,anyway how is life down on the farm. Rich :rolleyes:[/quote]

Yeah fine thanks. Although we are seriously needing some rain down in this part of the world, people are starting to mutter about 1976 etc..... :lol:

+Yes. Trial periods are preferable for bass swaps I think. Or at least a try out. Personally i love the sound of my ray, + the G is fine to my ears at least. (Mind you, i have had 2 and never noticed any problems)? I just love the feel and playability of Jazz necks and find i only use it now as a back up really. I guess my ideal swap would be a Sterling....... pretty much impossible to find em tho!

Good luck with the sale mate :lol: Someone has got to buy this soon, surely...? It is a seriously high spec bass for £700 ......

:) Hi Tom. Thanks for the reply.yes you would have thought it would have gone by now,but really had very little interest.apart from yourself, a swap for 5, (but I cannot play them,)and a couple of waste of space EU chatters,but it will go in the end I am sure, these really are great Basses for the money,anybody is welcome to pop in for a blast and a coffee if you are in the Grantham area :rolleyes: