Why become a member? ×

Feedback For Fianso

Fianso

I recently bought a bass from So and he couldn't have been more helpful or better to deal with.

He's based over in Lille and English isn't his first language but his communications were fantastic throughout the process.

Shipped the bass within minutes of the payment hitting his bank account, supplied full tracking details for delivery and kept me posted on how everything was going.

The bass itself is in stunning condition and is just lovely to look at & play smile.gif

We also nattered about lots of, bass related, stuff along the way.

Top man all round really - definitely someone to feel totally at home with if anyone wants to buy or sell.

• 2 weeks later...

I sold my Spector Euro 5 to fianso and he's a great guy to deal with - lots of great communications. Payment came through smoothly and everything was easy every step of the way. Great guy to do a deal with.

Thanks for a very happy transaction. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I recently sold my Yamaha 6 string John Patituchi to So.

He's been an absolute gentleman through out despite him having to send me an international money order because of problems with my pay pal account, and then having to wait as I was away on holiday when the payment eventually arrived.

Absolute pleaseure to do business with.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just sold my Musicman Big Al to So, and it was a smooth painless process all along. He kept in contact throughout and payment was made instantly.

Although he's in France, it was no different to shipping a bass to the next town.

A good guy who I'd definitely deal with again.

Mark

• 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Recently bought a Fbass from So. Very nice guy, was able to keep it on hold for me. The bass was shipped from France to The Netherlands in 2,5 days, and was very well packed. The bass is in very good condition. 
Very nice to do this deal with So.