Why become a member? ×

Feedback for mattbass6

Pentode

Just bought Matts' TRB6 JP.

Matt's an absolute gentleman to deal with, showing exemplary patience with me as I bumbled through the UKs' internet banking system......

Ignore an opportunity to trade with this man at your peril!

Many thanks my friend!

[quote name='Pentode' post='782675' date='Mar 22 2010, 08:20 PM']Just bought Matts' TRB6 JP.

Matt's an absolute gentleman to deal with, showing exemplary patience with me as I bumbled through the UKs' internet banking system......

Ignore an opportunity to trade with this man at your peril!

Many thanks my friend![/quote]

Thank you my friend and the it was an absolute pleasure dealing with you too. Honest every step of the way. The same applies, if you have a chance to deal with Grahame, do it! Take care and thanks again.

Cheers,

Matt

• 3 months later...

[quote name='Badass' post='887171' date='Jul 6 2010, 12:17 PM']Many thanks Matt, the pedal arrive just as promised before 1pm.

This is a great guy to deal with. He's very freindly and very honest. :two thumbs up:

Cheers Matt.[/quote]

Thank you too, a pleasure doing business with you. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt

• 2 months later...

Been down to Cardiff today to collect my latest addition, Matt's 97 Warwick Streamer LX6. Matt took a chance on me financially, trusted me and thus enabled me to get my mitts on one of the nicest warwick basses ive ever seen. I'm one happy chappie and would do business with Matt again without hesitation. Buy and sell to this bloke with confidence people :)

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='funkypenguin' post='975617' date='Oct 3 2010, 01:13 AM']Been down to Cardiff today to collect my latest addition, Matt's 97 Warwick Streamer LX6. Matt took a chance on me financially, trusted me and thus enabled me to get my mitts on one of the nicest warwick basses ive ever seen. I'm one happy chappie and would do business with Matt again without hesitation. Buy and sell to this bloke with confidence people :)[/quote]

Thank you so much Ben, it was a real pleasure and just so pleased you are happy with a bass that served me well for so long. You were top to deal with and we shall hopefully catch up again soon. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt

[quote name='philwood' post='1000105' date='Oct 25 2010, 03:21 PM']Just received my MINT 90's Yamaha TRB6P. Matt is a GREAT guy to deal with and everything was quick and easy. Much appreciated mate.
I now own the bass I have wanted for the last 15 years![/quote]

Hey Phil, really appreciate the lovely feedback mate and it was so great dealing with you too. I know you will enjoy the Yamaha as much as I enjoyed it and good luck with everything. Catch you soon and take care.

Cheers,

Matt

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received my Yamaha TRB6 Series I from Matt today. A gorgous instrument at a great price, and Matt was a pleasure to deal with all the way. Honest and prompt communication and friendly all the way. The bass was very well packaged and was just as Matt had described it. Even threw in a couple of freebies!:)

So thanks for a great bass and a very pleasant and easy transaction, Matt! Maybe we'll do business again in the future, who knows? ;-)

Good luck with your band and recording work!

Cheers,
Jon

[quote name='MrWalker' post='1097872' date='Jan 21 2011, 05:53 PM']Received my Yamaha TRB6 Series I from Matt today. A gorgous instrument at a great price, and Matt was a pleasure to deal with all the way. Honest and prompt communication and friendly all the way. The bass was very well packaged and was just as Matt had described it. Even threw in a couple of freebies!:)

So thanks for a great bass and a very pleasant and easy transaction, Matt! Maybe we'll do business again in the future, who knows? ;-)

Good luck with your band and recording work!

Cheers,
Jon[/quote]

Jon, it has been so great dealing with you. The whole transaction has been an utter pleasure and I really hope we do business again one day. Enjoy the bass bass and please keep us up to date with any gigs or recording you do with it. Thank you and take care.

Cheers,

Matt

• 2 months later...

Another thumb's up for Matt from me too. I've just had a Warwick gig bag off him which he posted out in scarce but the blinking of a gnat's eye after I'd sent him the money. Really nice item which was exactly as described and safely packaged for delivery. As others have said, prompt, regular and friendly communications resulted in an entirely painless and very speedy transaction. I'd be happy to deal with Matt again at any time.

Mark

[quote name='Bass Culture' post='1200656' date='Apr 15 2011, 01:40 PM']Another thumb's up for Matt from me too. I've just had a Warwick gig bag off him which he posted out in scarce but the blinking of a gnat's eye after I'd sent him the money. Really nice item which was exactly as described and safely packaged for delivery. As others have said, prompt, regular and friendly communications resulted in an entirely painless and very speedy transaction. I'd be happy to deal with Matt again at any time.

Mark[/quote]

Thanks so much Mark and likewise, an absolute pleasure to do business with you :) Good luck with all you do and catch you around here again. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt

Bought a Warwick flightcase off the Welsh prog-rock Dingwall-wielding superstar that is Matthew today. He's from Cardiff, but I didn't hold that against him....... :)

Ace guy to deal with, great communications with not a little old-school courtesy, he was even happy to meet up on the same evening I PM'd him (I however, was too knackered)

I've had so many deals with BC'ers at various M4 services recently I reckon the drug squad will be tailing me soon......... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I bought Matt's Sansamp Deluxe Bass Driver. The deal was done in a matter of minutes yesterday and the beast arrived this morning!!! He was even willing to post the unit before payment was confirmed (payment did arrive in time, but he was very trusting!!)

Great guy, pedal in mint condition and dead easy deal, my only complaint is that it took ages to get into the layer upon layer of packaging :)

I have no hesitation in recommending Matt to deal with, he is a top chap indeed!!!

Edited by farmer61

[quote name='farmer61' post='1220690' date='May 5 2011, 10:01 AM']I bought Matt's Sansamp Deluxe Bass Driver. The deal was done in a matter of minutes yesterday and the beast arrived this morning!!! He was even willing to post the until before payment was confirmed (payment did arrive in time, but he was very trusting!!)

Great guy, pedal in mint condition and dead easy deal, my only complaint is that it took ages to get into the layer upon layer of packaging :)

I have no hesitation in recommending Matt to deal with, he is a top chap indeed!!![/quote]

Ha ha ha ha, nice one mate :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...