Why become a member? ×

Rare Fender Telecaster Bass! 1977 33 year old vintage Fender

[quote name='4-string-thing' post='802358' date='Apr 11 2010, 09:25 AM']oh lordy I want that bass.....but would have to sell a kidney first! And possibly the girlfriend.....[/quote]

Well, you could start with the girlfriend's kidney..... :)

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

• 3 months later...

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' post='787956' date='Mar 27 2010, 04:06 PM']Thanks for the advice Mythste. I think I'll do that. I was wondering why all those other BCers weren't taking much notice. :)[/quote]

and the serial number.... :rolleyes:

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' post='908581' date='Jul 28 2010, 06:49 PM']8701439 :rolleyes:[/quote]

don't wanna scare U but this is not a valid serial....U have to have a serial number like Z512345 for ex., or something like SXXXXXX, the "S" meaning seventies since U think the bass is from that period....look closer :lol:

or maybe U misread it and it is actually S701439 :)

Edited by DrVet

[quote name='DrVet' post='908846' date='Jul 29 2010, 07:11 AM']don't wanna scare U but this is not a valid serial....U have to have a serial number like Z512345 for ex., or something like SXXXXXX, the "S" meaning seventies since U think the bass is from that period....look closer :lol:

or maybe U misread it and it is actually S701439 :)[/quote]

Yeah, I was scared :rolleyes: Thanks for confirming the '' s '' :lol: