Why become a member? ×

How do!

Lord Sausage

How do!
Just joined up. Read about it on youtube! Thought it sounded interesting! I've played bass for 16-17yrs. Incessantly for about 12 then last couple of years not touched it much due to gigs drumming or singer. However, recently got a bass gig sessioning for theatre company and joined a covers band, so i'm back to spanking the old plank. My powers have waned a little but i shall practice to return to former glories. Ain't that interested in gear, got a yamaha 5 string and a Jackson 4 string and play with an old 80's marshall thru 90's Peaveys two tens and a 15. No effects. Thats as far as my interest goes but will be purchasing a fretless at some point. Studied jazz and contemporary classical music, but i'm a rocker at heart. I am quite opionated as far as music is concerned and will say what i think. Come on here to chat about musicology and ideology behind bass playing. Cheers looking forward to this forum.

[quote name='Golchen' post='775597' date='Mar 15 2010, 07:47 PM']Greetings and welcome! You certainly sound like you know what you are doing. Glad to have you on board.[/quote]
just watched some of ya stuff. Jack of all trades! Impressive. Particularly liked chapman stick stuff. In the process of getting some of my own stuff sorted. But its a little wierd and some stuff ridiculous. Ain't got a vid camera cos its broke so will just be tunes. Good work keep it up!