Why become a member? ×

Traded

walplayer

[quote name='fede162162' post='770977' date='Mar 10 2010, 09:44 PM']what a pity for that Fender decal!! =([/quote]

Why do you feel the need to state your opinion on it ? I can't remember asking for them.
It is what it is ,if you were thinking of trading something and the decal has changed your mind ,just look for something else (instead of adding unhelpful comments to my thread)

sorry, I didn't mean to say anything vicious. On the contrary, I really like the bass,and I highly value them since they sound awesome. From that, I've thought: "what a pity there is a Fender decal, since having a lawsuit Tokai and showing it at gigs would be something to be proud of".

It is just my tought, somebody else probably will love the very Fender decal.

[quote name='fede162162' post='771030' date='Mar 10 2010, 10:36 PM']sorry, I didn't mean to say anything vicious. On the contrary, I really like the bass,and I highly value them since they sound awesome. From that, I've thought: "what a pity there is a Fender decal, since having a lawsuit Tokai and showing it at gigs would be something to be proud of".

It is just my tought, somebody else probably will love the very Fender decal.[/quote]

Apology bit accepted,yes it probably would bother some (but i thought i'd already covered that with "Has had some mods so maybe not one for the purists"in the original post)
Still Not sure of the purpose of your comments though(do you think ppl can't decide for themselves if they're interested or botherd by it?)and i really didn't want to turn this thread into a discussion/critique opportunity of the logo .
If anyone wants come try it they're welcome

[quote name='jezzaboy' post='771015' date='Mar 10 2010, 10:23 PM']Really nice. There is a white one on the bay, very much the same as this and I think they are looking for around 600 quid. Best of luck with the trade.

Jez[/quote]

Cheers Jez,i've seen 'em go for more than that too,but i'm not valuing this anywhere near that amount :)