Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage II 5 Strings

PauBass

Wow, I need to look for one of these in Germany and Sweden. Depending on condition I reckon you'll be paying £1000 to £1500 for a Stage II here in the UK. I bought and later sold a mint one for £1400 with Warwick gig bag a few months ago and that seemed like a fair price.

[quote name='PauBass' post='768833' date='Mar 9 2010, 08:27 AM']I might be buying a Streamer Stage II 5 strings, I'm very tempted, and I wanted to ask you how much do they sell for...What's a fair price for a used one?
No hardcase included, just a gig bag.

Cheers :)[/quote]

If it's an 11-year old natural maple beauty with red Sims LEDs and an original Bass Centre gig bag then I'd say 8-900 quid would be a fair price... :rolleyes:

Just a wild guess...but there's an outside chance it might match this description??

[quote name='Captain Bassman' post='769794' date='Mar 9 2010, 09:46 PM']If it's an 11-year old natural maple beauty with red Sims LEDs and an original Bass Centre gig bag then I'd say 8-900 quid would be a fair price... :rolleyes:

Just a wild guess...but there's an outside chance it might match this description??[/quote]

I don't think we are talking about the same bass but why are you asking?
8-£900?
I'd be interested in knowing where's for sale that bass you are talking about :)